Welcome to the first step of a clean home.
Hi, I’m Katrine, I moved to Toronto from Vancouver and am really falling in love with the city.
My COVID-19 lockdown procedures:
- grocery shopping once a week, trading off with my boyfriend as the designated shopper
- I wear gloves and a fabric mask when I am not at home
- I mostly stay home unless I am going to clean somewhere, to go for a walk, or to buy essentials
- Since early May haven’t taken TTC, Uber or a taxi. Only personal vehicle that I share with one person; sadly the owner of the vehicle has returned to Canada and I am back to walking and biking
- diligently sanitize my clean kit between clients
- New location means new clothes. I will bring a change of clothing with me.
- I have been sewing fabric face masks in my spare time. Future link to purchase coming soon
New Clients: Click Here