Welcome to the first step of a clean home.
Hi, I’m Katrine, I moved to Toronto from Vancouver and am really falling in love with the city.
I am avoiding TTC, but have a bike and am willing to walk pretty far. If you live within this map, that’s my zone. Special requests beyond this area will be considered, just ask. I am hesitant to take an Uber during the pandemic at this point. Sorry, but also not sorry.
During COVID-19 lockdown:
- grocery shopping once a week, trading off with my boyfriend as the designated shopper
- avoiding social gatherings; currently have six people in my social bubble, including my boyfriend’s family
- I wear gloves and a fabric mask when I am not at home
- I mostly stay home unless I am going to clean somewhere, or to pick up / drop off my boyfriend to share the car
- did a complete stay-at-home period from March 4- May 9, 2020
- Since early May haven’t taken TTC, Uber or a taxi. Only personal vehicle that I share with one person; sadly the owner of the vehicle has returned to Canada and I am back to walking and biking
- I normally would clean my vacuum and clean kit materials, however I am being more diligent to sanitize
- New location means new clothes. I will bring a change of clothing with me.
- I have been sewing fabric face masks in my spare time. Future link to purchase coming soon
FAQ Page click here
New Clients click here
Booking Page click here